Make sure to scroll down and enter the contest
Dogs are so ingrained in our culture. They work beside us, protect us, and give us unconditional love. As wonderful as they are, they are only a small part of a diverse animal kingdom. Every creature matters in some way. They serve a vital part in the eco chain. Take one a way and the chain dissolves. The wolves of Yellowstone demonstrate this phenomenon.
Many have suffered from many forms of abuse caused by humans. It’s hard for them to relate to or find comfort from other people, but can find solace in pets. Animals don’t judge you on how you look or how much money you make.
Being in harmony with nature, which is also being in balance with animals, which includes birds, fish, and reptiles. This enriches your spiritual experience and raises your vibration. How is this managed.
- Awareness-go outside, observe the animals that are around you. Take time to learn about them. Their appearance isn’t random they chose to be in your proximity.
- Respect-this involves not using products that would kill or endanger the animal or insect, bees or marine life.
- Journal-it’s important to keep track of the animals you meet. It may help to decide if a particular animal visits you when you are feeling confused or worried. Each animal has a message for you. Keep track of your dreams, too.
- Messengers-often both faeries and spirits use animals to make contact. A recently departed spirit might direct a butterfly, dragonfly, or other creature to visit a loved one. Faeries have been known to ride cats, rabbits, and birds.
- Blessing-everyone has the power to bless with their words. When you see an animal that didn’t make it across the road. You can bless it by saying, “Bless you. May your spirit roam free.”
- Balance-once you get more in touch with the animal kingdom and you’ll find there is more balance in your life.